Our mission is to add value to the lives of families by providing the highest quality consignment experience possible. We hold two (one week in fall and one week in spring) consignment sale events each year featuring high-quality children's clothes, shoes, toys, books, dvds, baby equipment, gently used maternity clothes and much, much more!
Stay in Touch
Consignors earn 65% of their sales!
Updates and Reminders:
-We will no longer accept bedding.
-We will accept crib sheets.
-We will no longer accept breast pumps.
You can consign unlimited clothing in sizes 18 months through size 16
You can consign unlimited BOUTIQUE OR NEW WITH TAGS CLOTHINGin sizes NB-12 months.
Limit of only 25 hangers/clothing items per gender in sizes NB-12 months.
Limit of only 25 maternity hangers/clothing items.
Limit of only 25 junior clothing items
Staying connected and being "in the know" by signing up to receive our event emails.
- Prepare, tag, price and enter items into our easy to use online system
- Take prepared items to event location during "Drop Off Days"
- Earn 65% on sold items and up to 75% with referrals (see incentives)
- Review personal sales online and from your mobile phone in real time during the event
- Collect consigning check and unsold items at end of the week on "pick-up day"
- You may choose to leave unsold items, and we will donate them to a charitable organization in our community.
- All items are GUARANTEED against loss
- Become a VIP Consignor (we take and price your items for you)
There you will find consignor tips, motivation for moms, photo from our other events, and occassionally a contest where you can win Rhea Lana's gift certificates.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. We would love to give you more information.
Mary Lowry WardSusan Lowry Cedotal