Spring 2019 Event Dates:
Presale Saturday, March 30
Sale March 31-April 4
The Old Michael's Building
3047 East Texas Street
Bossier City, LA 71111
Staying connected and being "in the know" by signing up to receive our event emails.
Click HERE! Make sure you are connected on our Facebook for upcoming announcements.
Our mission is to add value to the lives of families by providing the highest quality consignment experience possible. We hold two (one week in fall and one week in spring) consignment sale events each year featuring high-quality children's clothes, shoes, toys, books, dvds, baby equipment, gently used maternity clothes and much, much more!
- Prepare, tag, price and enter items into our easy to use online system
- Take prepared items to event location during "Drop Off Days"
- Earn 70% on sold items and up to 80% with referrals (see incentives)
- Review personal sales online and from your mobile phone in real time during the event
- Collect consigning check and unsold items at end of the week on "pick-up day"
- You may choose to leave unsold items, and we will donate them to a charitable organization in our community.
- All items are GUARANTEED against loss
- Become a VIP Consignor (we take and price your items for you)
Shop First! See the volunteer schedule to sign up for volunteer shifts or check out other opportunities to earn a pass to shop early at the private pre-sale event.
There you will find consignor tips, motivation for moms, photo from our other events, and occassionally a contest where you can win Rhea Lana's gift certificates.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. We would love to give you more information.
Mary Lowry WardSusan Lowry Cedotal